Saturday 18 August 2012

The Casual Vacancy


For those of you who are endlessly waiting for the release of 'The Casual Vacancy' here is a limited Exert: When Barry Fairbrother dies unexpectedly in his early forties, the little town of Pagford is left shocked.

Seemingly an English idyll, with a cobbled market square and an ancient abbey,what lies behind the pretty façade is a town at war.

Rich at war with poor, teenagers at war with their parents, wives at war with their husbands, teachers at war with their pupils…Pagford is not what it first seems.

And the empty seat left by Barry on the parish council soon becomes the catalyst for the biggest war the town has yet seen. Who will triumph in an election fraught with passion, duplicity and unexpected revelations?

And now The Seven Broomsticks brings you the cover page:Cool, isn't it? All that and more, only from The Seven Broomsticks! Keep reading and commenting! +1 to all my readers: Nawal Chaudhry

6 comments:

  1. Wow her picture is HoTT, very Sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not here with a dating service so shut your FUCKING mouth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Sexy and I Know it so any one will have sex with me so I will fuck her!!! I will stick my part into hers....mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boob for sex- Pure Mannana's Bannana4 November 2012 at 22:27

    will any one make love with me online? there are websites yu can do it on??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. go to my website girls u can suck my cork 4 very long

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Get ready to comment 'till your fingers are numb!